Soft Toy Sheep

Product Description Other Information We can supply high quality products with lowest price and best service. our goods are superior in workmanship .Also we are customized for each client.Welcome to place an order with us. Picture Description The toy with a bowknot on her neck in purple.The...

Product Details

Product Description

Product Introduction

Type

soft toy sheep

Fabric and filling

super soft plush  filling: polyester

Size

25cm or Customized

Features

Warm, good hand feeling, good for skin, breathes, perfect for seasons, soft enough.

Package

1pc in a poly bag, 50pcs in a outer carton

Sample fee

usd70 per style

Sample time

5-7 working days

Delivery details

25-35 working days after sample approval and received the deposit

OEM service

the size, weight, quality, wash label, package can do as customers requirement

usage

for gift, toy, promotion


Other Information

We can supply high quality products with lowest price and best service. our goods are superior in workmanship .Also we are customized for each client.Welcome to place an order with us.


Picture Description

The toy with a bowknot on her neck in purple.The sheep with a nice smile on her face while she looks up at the skies.The two ears are pretty cute and small,also the tail is very short.

m01.jpg m02.jpg m03.jpg

m04.jpg m05.jpg


The plush toy has the characteristics of lifelike and lovely modeling, soft tactility, no fear of extrusion, convenient cleaning, strong decoration, high security and wide adaptability to the crowd.

Dongguan Mayachi Gift & Toy co., LTD. is a company specialized in the production of plush toys, processing of plush toys, customization of plush toys, plush throw pillows, plush dolls, household slippers, plush backpacks, hanging car decoration and other products, with a complete and scientific quality management system. Mayachi Gift & Toy co., LTD. 's integrity, strength and product quality are recognized by the industry. 
Instructions for customization:
You only need to provide JPG/AI/PDF and other images/detailed information to design and develop sample production.
Sample:
detailed information should be provided (size, material, quantity, etc.)
Terms of payment for bulk goods
Pay 30% deposit before making the bulk goods, pay off the remaining 70% of the goods after the acceptance of the bulk goods.If you have any needs please feel free to contact us, our emai is ma001@mayachigift.com.

Our Partner

image010.jpg


Test Report & Certificate

image013.png


Factory Picture

image015.jpg

image017.jpg

image021.jpg



Hot Tags: soft toy sheep, China, suppliers, manufacturers, wholesaler, factory, company, maker, customized

Previous: Soft Toy Panda

Next: Soft Toy Owl

Related Products
Inquiry